Your visit Plus > 5987

Sunday, September 01, 2013

Life in Kuala Lumpur

Life in KL........not too bad la so far.  Looking at my grandson learning news skill everyday
 
and giving me that cutest smile, really melt my heart and that's happiness to all grandmama, hahaha.
It's already 4mths that I am here nothing much happening, beside taking care of Baby G in the day I goes to the gym in the evening basically to make some new friends, but so far I only manage to chat up with the couple that sell soya one flour below the gym.  Anyway....the gym ...is not too bad, quite crowded in the evening, most of the of the machine is used so,normally I'll just join the conducted classes like 'Zumba, Body Combat and different kind of yoga about one or two hours a session just to sweat it out.
Life at home is just revolve around the baby, not too bad so far, but lately he is into the 4th months and getting quite cranky and smart, but still ok la, like I said before the minute he gave me that cutie cute cute smile my heart melt.

1 comment:

mun said...

You have a very, very, very adorable grandson. He is lucky and blessed to have you to take care of him. :)