Your visit Plus > 5987

Sunday, September 08, 2013

A Raining Day

It's either the cool weather, or something else , suddenly I miss my Mom and I felt like crying. Thinking of her once a while is normal, but thinking of her and  missing her so much meaning, something  must have trickle that emotion. My mind start to wonder back to  memory lane and  she was one woman that never complain, a very simple woman that is out of ordinary .  Sometime I wish I am like her other than her looks, if I can have her character it will be superb.  I wonder did she kept all her sorrow and unhappiness deep inside her or she just live and let live. I guess I have a lot to learn from her.  Well....conclusion....nobody is perfect.  A question, am I suppose to be myself or somebody else.....huh....

2 comments:

mun said...

*Hugs* Hope you feel better now.

"ME N MY MILLION DOLLAR" said...

Thank you mun...