Your visit Plus > 5987

Saturday, January 07, 2012

Starting 2012

2011 was a happy year for me made many new friends, spent most of my time at the mountain, nothing fantastic happen just simple and doing things that I enjoy therefore it left me very little time for blogging also a very tired year for me. It started off with my missing Million in February which stress me out for 17days,
follow by my missing maid in September, the rest of the month till now is all "one leg kick" to all the work at home and I must said I am so damn lousy in housekeeping....haizzzzzzzzzzzzzz, really wish I can do better.
The year 2012 started off as a quiet count down in front of the TV with my new found little friend Wendy and Million, not that I don't have any invitation, I just want to stay home and enjoy the coziness of my home. I hope this year will brings me, family, daughter and son in law good health, good wealth and lots and lots of happiness, off course the same goes to You and your Family and to all my Friends too.
Hope to blog about the happening in 2011 in my next entry.

2 comments:

Lorenza said...

I wish you the best!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

mun said...

Happy New Year to you! Hope that you sail smoothly through 2012!