Your visit Plus > 5987

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

My Year Of The Dragon 2012

I planed to have a very relaxing Year Of The Dragon. It started off with spring cleaning on CNY eve. Went for facial appointment at 12noon, finished it about 2.45pm came home. Spring cleaning started from wet kitchen to the dry kitchen to the dinning then the sitting room and lastly my bedroom, really.. ah...I never did so much housework in my 57yrs of life, even after the prayer at 12midnight I m still folding clothing and place them into the wardrobe, But it feel so good to see the house in such a good shape hahaha. 1st day of CNY, went for tea with my sisters and at the same time waiting for my brothers to come home for reunion. Both brother arrived the same time one from JB and the other from KL. So we had a 2table reunion dinner in a restaurant. We are Cantonese so the 2nd day of CNY it's very important, we had special prayer and I cooked for the whole family, we had fun eat and chatting, laughing and happying away, but............ will continue in my next entry.....

1 comment:

mun said...

Happy CNY to you! Sounds like you are having a great time. So nice to have a clean and neat home from your own effort.