Your visit Plus > 5987

Tuesday, March 08, 2011

What I was told....

Million have been really quiet and wasn't her usual self since she came home 16 days ago. Must be traumatized. She slept very soundly on the first night. But on the 2nd & 3rd nights, she cried in her sleep few times a night. Must be having nightmares. From what I gathered thru the kidnapper's mother, Million was kept at the back of the house, on the five foot way behind the kitchen which is an open space with fence. As for Million this is the first time in her entire 7 years of life that she have to sleep outside for 17 days, with insects and rats running all over.
*
In order to sleep peacefully, she have to protect herself from the rats by catching and killing them before they bite her. The kidnapper's mother even told us that Million is a very good rat catcher, how sad.
*
Another new thing about Million since she came back, a sneeze will sent her running for cover. This is very very unusual as it never happens before. I believed, it must be linked to something that frightens her. Probably the sound of hitting a table with a cane to made a loud noise to kept her quiet and stop her barking, maybe that's the reason why she rarely bark since she came home. Not even when she sees a cat or dog. Extreme unusual.
*
Also, she is all alert whenever she hears the clinking of keys. Something new to me too .I guess the clinking could means feeding time since she was being kept at the back of the house and it requires keys to open the gate. Not only that, she now takes her time to eat unlike last time where she would gobbles down her food. Probably her food was left there for the rest of the day and she eats whenever she feels like it.
*
Now, after being back at home for 16 days, she is almost back to her usual self. Beginning to bark at cats and dogs and mailman, oh yes, even the mailman, hahaha... She started to play and eats normally, jumping when I came home too. I am really glad and happy and thankful for having my Million back home once again. I still think it's a MIRACLE.....!
*
Sometime I wonder what's in her mind? Redbabe came back with hubby and a friend to visit over the weekend and of course to see Million too. To our surprise, Million was so glad and happy to see them. This is somewhat mistifying. In the past, Million always feels intimidated by Redbabe especially when Rumba & Sunshine is back too and she would just stick to me and not go anywhere near Redbabe. But this time round, when she saw her, she just jumped all over around her as if they were old buddies like that. How surprising. We just stared at each other with our jaws dropped.
*
I just wonder what's going on in Million's head when she was being kidnapped? Was she thinking that she would never be able to see us all ever again? And now, she is finally home , she is so glad to be with us and see Redbabe again? This is a big QUESTION MARK we all have.

6 comments:

Dandy Duke said...

Don't you wish sometimes they could talk and tell you!
We're so happy that Million is back home where she is loved and adored - so very happy!

Sue

mun said...

Million looks so very gentle and sweet in all the photos. I can't believe she was forced to kill rats to protect herself. I hate rats! So very glad she is back with you now.

Lorenza said...

Sure she was afraid of the things going on in that house!
I am happy to know she is being herself again!
She looks adorable in those pictures!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

khswee said...

Hi, Deron (Not sure whether this is your name as this is the only name I came acorss the posts)

The same happened to us on the 2nd day of CNY (24/01/12), we were searching on web site and my brother found your story about Million.

Our precious miniature schnauzer went missing around the same area. She was last seen around Jalan Koko (or that may be the 'jie jie'-another schnauzer as two of them sneaked out and play but only the Jie jie came back)and Jalan Sukun. We had searched the area for many times, calling her name, dropping flyers in the mailbox along Jalan Koko, putting up notices at the lamp posts along that two streets and around our house (Taman Sri Menanti). Notices are also put up at downtown- banks/stores/ pet shops etc.

We are staying at KL, go back to Kluang for cny every year and it was heart broken to have brought two there but only one back home.

We also got to know that sadly there are plenty of dog nappers around that area.

We had to come back for work but my papa is still there, and my bro and sis-in law will go back this afternoon again to help up with the search.

Your stories at least given me some hopes that my baby must be still out there, trying her very best to come home.

I had posted the missing dog notices on several website but I am hoping to reach more to people who stay at Kluang now.

Miki was very friendly, a little timid and never left alone without us and her 'Jie-jie' - another miniature schnauzer. We are extremely worry and heart broken. I am hoping if you could just help me to spread the words. I am not sure whether have you seen the notices that we put up since you are staying around Jalan Koko too.

Information of Miki
Breed - Miniature Schnauzer
Age - 4
Gender - Female
Colour - Grey black and white
Date lost - 24 Jan 2012 (Tuesday 1230-130pm)
Last seen - Along Jalan Koko and Jalan Sukun
Collar - Red with 2 bells

One of the forums that I had posted up missing dog with her pictures :

http://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?p=99328#post99328

I am truly happy that Million is back home safely. That is all that matters.. Now I am hoping our Miki will be back home soonest with some helps from the local.

Thank you very much
Your faithfully.
Sweee's family

"ME N MY MILLION DOLLAR" said...

Hi Khswee, Ya, your papa call me this morning and told about Miki, I am sorry and know exactly how you and your family felt. I had given your papa the idea on how I got my Million back. You all have to act fast and aggressive, because people who pick up Miki might be also came back for CNY, and will bring her home who knows where so act fast, we are not hopeing that the napper will bring back Miki, but hopeing that the people around the napper might tip you.
I will spread the words and will also scott around. Let's pray and hope for the best.......good luck.
I printed 10,000 flyers to be distribute with the Sin Chew and China Press, and I personally think that's the best way compare to putting ads.
u can go to the printed behind 'coronation' or he had a branch at Jln Batu Pahat the block next to Kluang Rail Coffee it's cheaper there I paid 3cent a copy and the newstand charge 4cts each flyer.
You are free to email me for more information will be glad to help.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the info. Yeah, papa told me he had great information from you.

We had printed the flyers and will insert with tomorrow Sin Chew's paper.

Thanks for your prayers and helps!

Swee's family