Your visit Plus > 5987

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

From Socks to Blankets......

After the "Socks For Japan" I am into "1 Blanket 4 Japan" by 'Rotary Club'. A friend email me to tell me about it and she want me to join her and I did, (a good course mah) because there are still some friends that I had not enough time to contact the last time, so I join in the 'Blanket", this time 80pieces of adult and children blanket from my side, overall we collected 280pieces of blanket the rest was from Khim.
As for Khim she really did a very good job, not only she pass the words around and collected the 200pieces she also got a friends who had some boxes and pack it, thumps up Khim if you are reading this..
I only pass the words around, collect $$ and buy the blankets on behalf of those who had no time to buy,and print some care note with Khim writing the donor's name on it.
Most of the photo above was from Khim, I only took a few before I pass it over to her.
I just simply love the print of the blanket, nice right.......but...only 60pieces left.
It always felt extra nice to give a helping hand to people who needed help.....

4 comments:

Lorenza said...

You are doing it sooooo well!
Congratulations!
Lots of people will be happy getting them!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Terri Chai said...

Well done Aunty Deron...
God bless you for your kind heart. :)

"ME N MY MILLION DOLLAR" said...

Thank you Lorenza and Terri.

Redbabe said...

Very good job.... ! so proud of u & the rest of the people!