Your visit Plus > 5987

Thursday, June 03, 2010

Well Done!!

Since I already clear Mom's room sometime ago, I might as well upgrade it into a guest room, or maybe rent it out....hahaha! With the help of my super maid I gave it a new coat of paint, put on new floor mate because the old wood had wore off, rearranged and touch up the furniture, put up some new curtain, and the bed, look so comfy.....and.....wallah... it's done!! What a satisfaction.....Let's see who is my first guest to sleep in this room, any of you want to visit me?

7 comments:

Lorenza said...

I'd love to visit you!
The room looks great!
Yes! Good job!
Have a great weekend
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

mun said...

Really well done! The room looks great!

"ME N MY MILLION DOLLAR" said...

Thanks, quite tired actually, hahaha

Redbabe said...

Nice..... good job!

i said...

Hello ladies! It has been a long while since I've dropped by. Nice job on the room makeover! So when can I come for a visit? Hehe

Life With Dogs said...

It looks great! Got room for three huge dogs? :)

"ME N MY MILLION DOLLAR" said...

Serendipity, sure you are most welcome.

Life With Dogs, welcome but make sure your 3 huge dogs will not hav my Million Dollar for breakfast?