Your visit Plus > 5987

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

When l was in school, this remark was in my report card, always the same... from primary till secondary "talkative and playful in class". This is my basic characteristic even till today, l talk alot especially with people who are close to me, and this made me a "not so nice person" in the eyes of certain groups.
l do remind myself to say what l should and should not, but...most of the time l get carried away, l'll say anything under the sun, not realising that some topics are not meant for gossiping.
"What the hell, just be yourself nobody is perfect" sometime l say to myself, but sad to say..... life don't work that way, life never works the way we want it to work.
"You are full of emotions"
once said to me by a german lady that l met for the first time. l kind of agree with her , because l do keep things to myself and try to solve my own problems. l cry easy , to me......... l rather it this way, to cry alone than get the whole world to cry with you.
Why am l saying all these? ................... it must be the gloomy weather, or is it because my hubby cut my Million's hair without my permission and l m real angry..........

3 comments:

Lorenza said...

What?? He did what?
We understand you are mad!
My mom gets in trouble sometimes by doing the same thing. She tells what she thinks and not all the people agree with her!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Molly the Airedale said...

Bummer! Million's fur will grow back! You just have to be patient! My mom would be mad too if she wasn't asked first and it had something to do with her furkids!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

i said...

Oh dear...hope he's a good hairdresser though. I'm sure Million still looks as lovely, long or short hair!

Freedom of speech, remember that! :-)