Your visit Plus > 5987

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Went to the bank this morning, and as we all know, we can use the machine to bank in cash, well l did just that ......... punched in the necessary number and placed my cash into that little opening.........well, so now l can hear the machine counting my cash........and oopssss.... 1 of the rm50.00 note was rejected, so l changed and put in another rm50.00 note, so the little opening close, and again l hear the machine counting and to my surprise this note is also rejected and the little opening opened........ so l took out my rm50.oo, guess what!!! my rm50.00 became the value of rm25.00 because only half the note came out...........hiazzzzzzzzzzz 'MALAYSIA BOLEH', wa....ha....ha......ha.., all those people around and beside me started to stare at me and my half note and started laughing, so l just mummbled to them asking a very stupid question "is this a counterfeit note'? thinking to myself "wow! machine also can cut the counterfeit note into 2 ka". Then I went to look for the clerk and while I was away someone else put in atlease rm5000.00 useing the same machine and the same thing happened, but lucky his notes were not cut into 2 but stuck inside the machine. So after a little hassle they locked the door with many security guards with guns ready and opened up the machine, took out my other half rm50.00note and 2 rm100.00 note that belonged to the other person. l m lucky because they just changed a new rm50.00 note for me, as for the other guy he will have to wait till 5pm. It's not a joke "MALAYSIA REALLY BOLEH"!

5 comments:

Redbabe said...

hahahaha...........keng arr! our machine damn hi-tech le......! MALAYSIA REALLY BOLEH!!!

i said...

At least you got back your $50 note. My friend didn't get back his $1000. Sigh...

"ME N MY MILLION DOLLAR" said...

sad sometime, especially the other person, he bank in to clear a cheque, he insist they get it done straight away, big arguement though, dun know wat is the outcome la, l left liao

Serena said...

Did u read Irene's post?? Wahaha.. That is a present for everyone. Malaysiaku Gemilang konnonnya. MALAYSIA BOLEH!!! Telan duit punya mesin boleh lah -_-

traCe said...

Woohoo..We are in bolehlah land!