Your visit Plus > 5987

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Today 23/09/07 is going to be a very very important day for me........ a day to discuss about my only child's wedding. We met up at Subang 'Tai Tong' timsum restaurant. Well this is the first time both parents met each other, since it is the autumn festival l brought along a box of mooncake from a very famous bakery in Kluang. Our appointment was at 1pm, we actually reached the venue at 12.45pm, but.....opps.....we forgot to bring along the mooncake so we went back to collect.I was so afraid to be late for this first meeting, thank god, they couldn't make it in time and was late too !!!!! So we met up! Was introduced to each other did abit of small talk and ate timsum, half way through the meal we started talking about the things that we should do for each other before the wedding ......... chinese wedding biscuits, roast pig, red cloth, dragon and peonix candle, potty, basin, sewing kits and so on................and finally the most important part of the discussion......the dowry, well..........they proposed, (as for me it does not matter how much it is, l just want everybody to be happy and offcos my daughter must be able to blend smoothly into her husband's familly, without complications,) so.........that's it, everything is comfirmed without disagreement and arguement, at the moment we are proceeding with the wedding arrangements,.......... 8 months to go............. At this time l must spend as much time as l can with my daughter ......for she soon will be not only be my daughter but his wife too ! ......... well....... that was my last program of my Kl trip, but...............we had an unexpected entertainment in the evening when we visited my brother, that........to be continue.......hahaha

1 comment:

Redbabe said...

aww...... so touch! sob sob.... (looks like more hurricane gonna hit my way in the near future)