Your visit Plus > 5987

Saturday, September 08, 2007

It was such an exciting moment for me and other supporters in front of the tv watching the 'Star Idol Malaysia'....with elimination from top 5 to top 4. After a few rounds of going into the lighted box, HISHIKO made it into the TOP 4,........ l can hear loud applause from all those supporters who were watching at my stall......next time round l'll take some exciting photos of HISHIKO's Kluang supporters........and name it Kluang's Fan Club !............. hahaha.
And l like to take this oppuntunity to say 'THANK YOU' to all my friends for puting in an effort to vote for HISHIKO, she called me immediatly after the show to tell me that she had the highest vote last week .... 70% of it, and she wanted me to specially thank all my friends for supporting her..........she really apperciates it.
Hishiko will be on NTV7 again on the 21/9/07 9.30pm, for the Final Top 3, hopefully we all will give her the highest vote again, hahaha.
STAR (space)HISHIKO
sms to 36877

1 comment:

yuenlester said...

Hi! .......if you read this Hishiko,well done ! ......

Kluang fan club ? ........good idea ! ......but ppppppsssttttt .....dont forget I put myself in as the first official fan (even at Deron's first posting of this subject !).......so I get the No.1 fan ! .........Ha! cool man !