Your visit Plus > 5987

Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Surprised and Shocking Visitors.....

Actually I had so much to write, so many event since my last entry, sad to said I really don't have time to write them....But I'll promise to write them all as soon as possible, at the meantime...I like to show you this visitor that came into my wet kitchen this morning eating the left over bit and pieces. I was surprised when I saw this monitor lizard,and shocking when he/she don't even bother with me while as I was snapping away with my camera.,
And this bird is also flying all over my wet kitchen as though I am not there for quite sometime if I am not mistaken this is the 2nd generation for this bird family , sometime she/he just stood there watching me doing my work.......

3 comments:

mun said...

Wow, the monitor lizard looks huge! Did you capture it?

Redbabe said...

My gosh.... your new pet look huge!!!! :p

"ME N MY MILLION DOLLAR" said...

Mun, no I didn't capture it, just let it go, can come and visit me anytime hahaha.
No la not really that big, about 3fts long....