Your visit Plus > 5987

Thursday, September 08, 2011

Tired.........but..... Yummy...

Not only the house without my super maid it's quiet, I am very tired doing house keeping, and business resumed since last 22/8/11......The first 3days was really very, very tired, but as the days passes by it became easier, now......It's peanut man.....hahaha..... No doubt it's peanut I don't really have time to blog or gyming, because I try to rest as much as possible.
I started my day with most of the time only coffee or horlick, lunch and dinner it's as simple as just grab and eat, but...this morning I decided to have this for breakfast, home made 'cheese pancake', I can't even remember when was the last time I had this for breakfast, and it is really yummy.......I know, I know....It made me fat, but what the hell....I have not been eating well....I already lost 2 kgs in the last 3weeks...
Please do pray hard that my super maid is trustworthy and come back on the 14/9, if not....haiz....I don't even want to think about it......

1 comment:

mun said...

Yummy pancake! Really hope that your maid will be back.