Your visit Plus > 5987

Monday, February 21, 2011

I found my "Million'

First of all I would like to take this opportunity to thank all my friends from far and wide for all your prayers and support throughout . And I can't wait to tell you this, we have finally found 'Million'! :) Hip hip hooray!
*
The 15 days when Million was gone, it was the worst 15 days of my life. Cried every night before I go to bed because Million sleeps in my room on her own bed. Just couldn't bear seeing her empty bed. The house was extreme quiet too whenever I get home from work.
Every morning & evening, without fail, I would go out to look for her before I head out for work. Besides the 'Missing Dog' notice that I've advertised in our local paper for 2 days, I've also distributed 11,000 pieces of flyers through the newspaper distribution centre. I can safely say that almost the whole of Kluang town learned about my missing Million. Yet, each day passes on without a single news of her. No clue, no nothing at all but more and more disappointments.
*
I was almost giving up hope already when I received a phone call from a guy this afternoon at about 2:45pm. He informed me that he believe Million is kept by someone staying behind my house (not directly behind) and went on describing the house to me. I immediately head over to that particular house but found the door closed and there wasn't any dog in sight in their compound. Didn't want to call our either cause I was afraid that they would take Million away.
*
When I got home, I quickly called out to our neighbour behind; an old auntie who knows the family where we suspected Million is, to help me verify if Million is really in that house. She did just that, went over to that house and came back 15 minutes later confirming our suspicion. Million is in there! According to the owner of the house (another old lady), apparently her son found Million across the road and took her in. Also, apparently they have tried to call me numerous times but I never answer my call which is absolutely bullshit. But when our old auntie told her to return the dog to me, she told her to wait for 3 days till her son is back. Only then, will they decide.
*
I was so afraid they'll take Million away to somewhere else. Coincidentally, at that very moment, I was also on MSN with Redbabe. She said that I should go and demand for Million straightaway. I was excited but at the same time, pretty lost too. Not really sure what I should do. With some encouragement from Redbabe, I quickly called up a friend for help. She arrived in a jiffy and together with another neighbour (a man), we head over to that suspected house and demanded for Million.
*
The old lady was reluctant to let us even see Million but after much persuasion, she lets Million out. One look at her, I was ecstatic! It was indeed MY MILLION! The old lady went on telling us exactly what she told our old neighbour that she have to wait for her son to come home first before making any decision. Thank God I brought my friend along. She just told the lady to call her son there and then. Smart move! So I spoke to the son over the phone, told him that I am taking my doggie home and if he have any issue with it, he should call me when he gets back. And that's how I found my Million finally. Got her home at 3:45pm! I am so happy!
Million came home a little traumatized. She hides under the sofa for quite a long time. Maybe she knows that she had done something very wrong and thought that I would punish her.
Her coat was all tangled and had been trimmed off shorter too. Other than that, she looks ok.
I am glad it was a happy ending for us. I really thought I was going to lose her forever this time. It's going to be a celebration tonight. I want to spend some good time with my Million and Dollar and I going to make sure I will never ever lose her again.
*
Last but not least, I am very thankful for all the help and support that I've received from you all throughout this hard time of mine and not forgetting all those prayers and howlings too. It works! :) Also not forgetting all of you out there (you know who you are) who have helped me in anyways you can; the positive thinking, spreading of words, sharing Million's picture on FB, listing Million in Pet Finder & Home a Pet, not forgetting the 'Pets Search & Rescue' people (they were total angels) and all my friends too. Please know that I totally appreciate each and everyone of you. Without you, I would not find my Million.
*
Thank you very much! I can finally have a good night's sleep tonight!

9 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

We are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy for you! We are doing many happy dance here! yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Lorenza said...

Hurray!
I am very happy to know Million is back at home where she belongs!
I know you had a very hard time without knowing where she was and I am sure she missed you a lot too!
This is the best news!
Kisses and hugs to you, Million and Dollar!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

i said...

Oh Deron, we are so happy to hear that! That was the best news ever!

mun said...

I am so happy for you that Million is finally home. To think all this while, she is so near yet so far from you.

Lacy said...

w00fs, me lovesss happy endings...

b safe,
rocky

TwoSpecialWires said...

YES!!!!!!! This is the news we hoped to read! We are sooo happy for you.

xxoo
Jake and Fergi

Diane's "Jack the cat" said...

Were so happy for you & Million!!! Hooray!!!Poor little thing was probably soooo scared without you!! Maybe you should look into having her microchipped. I'd definately keep an eye on that neighbor from now on. I would have called the police, but maybe they wouldn't have helped you where you live. bless you both, & prayers that this never happens to you and Million again!such a sweet little pup!
Diane & "Jack Kitteh" the cat
Upstate NY USA

Arran, Arthur and Mum said...

Hurray!! So pleased you got her back!! I hope you don't get any trouble from the people who had her.

"ME N MY MILLION DOLLAR" said...

Thankyou, Thankyou and Thankyou for having us in your thoughts and prayers that made Miracle happen, Thankyou from Million, Dollar and Family......