Your visit Plus > 5987

Tuesday, January 04, 2011

My 2010

Just a blink of the eye....2010 it's gone, I must said this is the most exciting and adventures year for me. It was a Mother and Daughter team through out all the traveling in year of 2010. There was many many laughter and happy memories for me to cherish and it's still linger in my mind, sometime I just laugh to myself when a funny moment appear in my mind.
A quick summary of our tour........
January- A trip to Kota Kinabalu in Sabah
February - Ruby's Resort (Chinese New Year)
March- Kuching, Sarawak
April- Ho Chi Ming, Vietnam
August- Ruby's Resort again
October- Frances Yip The Pink Ribbon Concert
October- Siem Reap ,Angor Wart, Cambodia
November- Beijing, China
November- Cruise on Star Pieces
December- an unforgettable Xmas celebration in Kuala Lumpur
December- 31/12/2010,countdown at Kluang Country Club And now....... good-bye to this exciting and adventures year, welcome the year of 2011, "MAY IT BE A HEALTHY, WEALTHY AND HAPPY YEAR FOR ALL", one thing for sure, won't be traveling as much as 2010...........It's going to be a relaxing year for me....

2 comments:

mun said...

Beautiful photos to summarize 2010! Thanks for the wishes, yes, may it be a healthy, wealthy and happy 2011 for all of us!

Lorenza said...

Happy New Year!
Sure 2010 was a pawesome traveling year for you and your daughter!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza