Your visit Plus > 5987

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Birthday 2010

I thought I just celebrated my last birthday not long ago, and just a blink of the eye it's my birthday again.....erm.....really getting old real fast, I will be on my way to my 60 pretty soon.....wow!!!!! hahaha....
Didn't did much this birthday, apart from all those lovely wishes from friends and love one in facebook, sms, email and so on, was invited to St. Chaire's house for lunch and had a great time, like I always said it's the company, no matter where or what, the right peoples counts alot. St Chaire order some very nice food delivered to her house, and a birthday cake, because she had a 3weeks old baby girl that hang on her boobs all the time hahaha, so we decided to had the birthday lunch at her place instead, simple, nice and comfy.
Some of you might remember the present that Tenny gave me on my last birthday a ring with yellow precious stone from Cambodia, during my trip back to Cambodia in September 2010, my daughter bought a pair of ear ring as my birthday present to match the ring, hehehe pretty right? Well, Chaire's children personally wrote me some birthday card and a box of yummy chocolate, from St.Chaire a hand made lovely semi precious stone to wear around my neck, Tenny got me some hair tonic, she think my hair is getting thinner, hahaha... well, there will be another belated birthday celebration for me in a few days, talking about marathon birthday celebration.....hmmm....thought I read that somewhere....
Thank you so much for a memorable birthday xoxoxo.........

3 comments:

Redbabe said...

wow... looks like fun. totally forgotten about the pair of earrings i gotten for u. Nice birthday you had!

mun said...

Here's wishing you a Happy Belated Birthday! The matching ring and earrings look very pretty.

"ME N MY MILLION DOLLAR" said...

Thanks Mun, love the matching set.