Your visit Plus > 5987

Monday, August 17, 2009

A Great Day

We made a trip to JB today because "St Chaire" have a doctor appointment there. Naturally, Tenny & I took the opportunity to tag along.
Her appointment was at 10am and finished at 10.30am. That left us plenty of time to spare. We decided to head down to Tebrau City. We started off with a nice yummy lunch.
After which we decided to do some shopping & that two women practically went crazy!
I said "some shopping" didn't I? Just look at these.
We started off from Kluang at 8am and came back at 8pm, 12hrs, minus 3hrs traveling time, 1hrs at the clinic and that's 8hrs of shopping. My goodness... no wonder my poor feet need some good shoe, wa...ha....ha.
Lucky thing we went in my car or else I don't know where to put those stuff.... phewwww... Anyway, thanks girls for the great time.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So i am not the only one insane .... i hv two frenz equally insane if not WORST!! Have a great life darlings.......... muah! smack! sluurp.... sluurrrp.......

Lorenza said...

Just a little shopping!
Glad you had a great time with your friends!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Unknown said...

Hmmm...........