Your visit Plus > 5987

Saturday, May 30, 2009

What a JOKE

I suppose to talk about the gym and weight losing, but, hai..i...i, everything went haywire for the past 2 wks, 1st the kitchen pipe burst, than TV kapus, fellow by the malfunctions of the glucose tester and my room air con is down, worse of all my pc is also down, can you believe it???? All at the same time fellow by 1 another, and all these is costing me a bomb, at the wrong time, I was like a mad dog running around getting the right people to repair it, lucky thing I can repair the pipe myself or else it will be worst in $$. When l spoke to my technician who repair my aircon and tv, he came out with a joke, saying..."your mom is just being playful, she might be the cause of all these" hahaha, what a joke......

1 comment:

Samantha said...

I hope everything will be back to normal soon. Hope they get fixed without causing you a bomb