Your visit Plus > 5987

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

baby sitting

I' m dog- sitting....... 4dogs!!!, other then my Million and Dollar..... Let me introduce Rumba and Sunshine, both of them will be our guests for 2weeks because their Mommy and Daddy is away on holiday. Rumba is a 8yrs old Lhasa Apso and Sunshine a 4yrs old Schnauzer they both belong to my Po Peeps(daughter). Rumba always behave like a big sister--- controls everything around make sure nothing goes wrong and she hates noises, as for Sunshine is a follower to Rumba. Well, so far so good ......no misbehaving. I think they miss Mommy and Daddy because both just wait patiently at the door step and becomes alert whenever there is sound of car comming.
p/s: hi....... I' m Million sneaking in to say a few words, honestly I don't like those 2 visitors, especially Rumba.......she came into our house and boss around, mommy said I must not be rude to our guests, so l just pretend tobe nice. I found out something weird about Rumba today....she is afraid of 'Indian music' hahahaha, when the indian gas delivery man arrived in his lorry he left his radio on with indian music, and Rumba when "kaput" jumping all over and tried to break down the room door trying to get into mommy's room, l could'nt believe it.......she is afraid of indian music, can you all believe it???

3 comments:

Lorenza said...

OMD!
Full house!
Looks like Rumba and Sunshine miss their parents! But I am sure you all are going to have a good time together!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Molly the Airedale said...

You're going to have a very active couple of weeks!
We wish we could have doggie guests stay with us! That would be fun!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Redbabe said...

seriously? indian songs? lols