Your visit Plus > 5987

Thursday, December 18, 2008

<
em>At last my birthday present from my daughter has arrived. As I was turning the corner to my house I saw a delivery van leaving my house, it did occcur to me then that my surprise has arrived, while l was parking my car the same delivery van came back, stopped in front of my house and deliver the package to me, actually he was about to leave because I was not at home. So anxiously I opened it..............a 'book... a scrap book' with 30yrs of my life with my daughter, happenings and trips that we did together, how lovely it is!!I have to blog it, its "memories of my life" Thankyou so much my "Little Bo Beeps" so nice of you and I'm feeling so proud and sentimental, and shedding tears of joy!!! Love you lots and lots !!!!

12 comments:

traCe said...

This is 1 special gift to mom~ Happy belated birthday to you Deron~ =D Great idea sexy red babe! :D

Molly the Airedale said...

What a fabulous gift! It's just lovely!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Redbabe said...

I am glad she likes it.;)

Redbabe said...

oh, she also says this book will come in handy when she got amnesia...

i said...

What a lovely gift! What a blessing to have such a sweet and thoughtful daughter ;-)

"ME N MY MILLION DOLLAR" said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
"ME N MY MILLION DOLLAR" said...

thks Tracy and the gift is really meaninful Maggie and Mitch. She is a very sweet and thoughtful...but....she went to see 'Mama Mia" without me, serendipity, sob, sob.

i said...

Just dropping in to wish you a Merry Christmas! Thanks for the lovely card! Just received it yesterday.

She went to watch Mama Mia without you? How sad...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

It seems a little more than I need to check the information, because I was thinking: Why does not my GLOG these things!

Anonymous said...

fife25800